Don't miss the 2017 RealCON Utah event
The Utah Association of Appraisers partnered with the CCIM Utah Chapter to bring you our annual mid-year economic real estate symposium, now called RealCON Utah! Our keynote speaker will be James Lawrence aka the "Iron Cowboy" who will be speaking about "redefining impossible." James ran 50 Ironman triathlons in 50 states in 50 consecutive days to raise funds for childhood obesity.
- Sustainability practices in multifamily and residential real estate in Utah
- Development practices that reshaping our landscape
- Reimaging Retail (Organized by the Utah ICSC chapter)
- Investment strategies from local & institutional perspectives
- Office trends and activity
- The Boom of Industrial Warehouse
Date: Thursday, September 7, 2017
Time: 7:00 AM -11:45 AM (breakfast will be served)
Three hours of Continuing Education credit will be available, still pending.
For more information or to become a sponsor of future events, please contact Keven Ewell at 801-404-6702 or email email@example.com.